1. Only open to UK/ Ireland residents excluding employees of Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
2. The entrant(s) must be aged 18 or over. Proof of identity and age may be required.
3. Promotion Period: Opens via the Vitinni UK Instagram page on the 15.11.19. Enter between 12:00 BST on the 15/11/19 and 12.00 GMT on the 22/11/19. Within the promotional period, there will be 3 x winners.
4. To Enter: Subscribers will be asked to follow both @vitinniuk and @minkyhomecare, like and comment their favourite food dish to cook, share and tag 3 friends of their choice in the giveaway post.
5. Only one prize can be won per entrant during the promotion period.
6. Winner Selection: All valid entries received by Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd during the promotion period will be entered into the draw and drawn at random via an Instagram Random Comment Generator. The draw will take place on 22/11/19, 3 x winners will be notified after the draw.
7. The Prize: 1 x Vitinni 3 Piece Tri Ply Hammered Copper Pan Set, 1 x Vitinni Tri Ply Hammered Copper Casserole Pan with Glass Lid, 1 x Vitinni 28cm Tri Ply Hammered Copper Frying Pan with ILAG Non-Stick, 1 x Minky M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Winter Edition Pad, 1 x Minky Flower Scourers, 1 x Minky M Cloth Anti-Bacterial Grey Pad and 1 x Minky M Cloth Kitchen. Prizes are subject to availability and the Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd terms and conditions.
8. Winner Notification: If you are a winner you will be tagged and notified via the Vitinni UK Instagram Story page within 10 working days of the draw.
9. Winner will be required to respond to the Instagram message received to confirm acceptance of the Prize within 28 days of initial contact. In the event a winner does not respond to communications within the 28 days of initial contact, Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify that winner and allocate that prize to an alternate winner selected in the same manner.
10. Goods will be dispatched within 14 days of prize confirmation from the winner.
11. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated.
12. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for any cash alternatives in whole or in part. Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of equal or greater value in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
13. Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd reserves the right to amend or alter the terms of promotions at any time and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the promotion.
14. In the event of a prize being unavailable, Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
15. Entries must be made by the entrant themselves. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, by or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means (including systems which can be programmed to enter), and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that participant’s entries into the draw in a way that is not consistent with the spirit of the promotion, that person’s entries will be disqualified and any prize award will be void. Entry mechanism as follows: The entrant may only enter once and can only win one prize throughout the promotional period.
16. No responsibility is accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed or as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
17. If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd reserves the right (subject to any written directions given under applicable law) to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
18. Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
19. The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd relating to any post-winning publicity.
20. Names and county of prize winners can be made available on request via email.
22. Promotions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
23. By entering this promotion, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. Promoter: Vitinni, Vale Mill (Rochdale) Ltd, Robinson Street, Rochdale OL16 1TA. 25. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.